Battambang District, Battambang Province
Tel: (855) 12 813 940

Date: 04th February, 2008

Key Stone English School
KES Building, Twin Street,
Behind Nokia Store,
Beside Bayon Hotel yard

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to express my interest in your upcoming available position as Teacher of English which I have been informed by my classmate, Ret Srey Oun, who is currently teaching English at your school. Please find an enclosed resume, which further details my work experience and qualifications.

As you will see my transcripts and certificate attached with my resume, I am a junior student with an outstanding and talented ability, and I will have completed Bachelor of Education and Language in English at Build Bright University (BBU) by the end of the year 2010. According to my professional education, I will become a Teacher of English after graduation, and I am absolutely confident that I will become an experienced and skilful Teacher of English. In addition to my formal Education, I have also gained my teaching experience by teaching English few classes every day. With this position, I have always taught four skills which cover Speaking, Reading Writing and Listening Skills. I have also done a lot of researches which include new exercises and explanation, grammar, vocabulary and so on. More specifically, giving and correcting homework are my major activities during and after class.

With the position of Teacher of English, I am really interested in the opportunity to join your institution as a part to develop human resources in our society. I am looking for position that will allow me to use my skills I have acquired in my studying. I believe I would be an ideal candidate for position as the Teacher of English in your school.

I look forward to meeting you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them in more detail. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I can be reached at 012 813 940.

Thank you for your time and consideration.