• Post Thanks / Like

Help me to correct an apologize letter

I've found this site by google when I'm looking for some writting letter form and I'm very happy to see it. Now, I have a letter I've done in one hours ago. So, I know that I'll make many mistake about gramma and so on. Please help me to correct it.

PS: I'm sorry I posted in an invalid room. Please help me to move it into Letter Writting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr.B,
    It has come to tell you the truth. Heartfelt apologies go out to you whom I had forgotten to report an important thing in my business. Before I went to onsite for that mission two months ago, you had told me that I needed report to you everything I did, everything I saw when I was there. I had written my reports for you daily after work. I had put all information about our customers what I saw, what I did in my reports while I was working at that time. But I had forgotten one thing, that was all of the things I'd done after work.
    Fortunately, I've found all of them in my diary one day ago. After a long night no sleep, I decided to put it out of my mind.
    Attach with this email is the detail report about all of the things in those days what I forgot.
    Finally, I’m really sorry for those. But I’ve learnt from all my mistakes and today I’m a better person.
    Sincerely,
    Last edited by pnou3; 02-Dec-2008 at 08:00.