• Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Plz help with email writing

I want to send the below email about inquiring a job to my friend who works in another dept. Plz help to write it out.

Hello,

How are you? I was wondering If you can you give me a little bit of ideas about “x” job which is in your Dept.? I got bumped out of my current job. HR gave me a job pick list "x" is one of them.I believe “x” is holding that position currently Now I have to select one one job from that list. I am sure it is not possible for you to give me the job description. But I just want a little bit of feeling before I make a decision.

Thanks

N
    Last edited by jkl; 17-Feb-2009 at 04:54.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Plz help with email writing

Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    I want to send the below email about inquiring a job to my friend who works in another dept. Plz help to write it out.

Hello,

How are you? I was wondering If you can you give me a little bit of ideas about “media centre coordinator” job which is in your Dept.? I got bumped out of my current job. HR gave me a job pick list Media centre coordinator is one of them.I believe “x” is holding that position currently Now I have to select one one job from that list. I am sure it is not possible for you to give me the job description. But I just want a little bit of feeling before I make a decision.

Thanks

N
    You can try this with some modifications.
    How are you? I was wondering, if you can you give me some idea (a little bit of ideas) about “media centre coordinator” job which is one of the position in your Dept.? As you know, I got bumped out of my current job. HR gave me a job pick list. Media centre coordinator is one of them. I believe “x” is holding that position currently Now I have to select one job from that list. I am not sure if it will be (is) possible for you to give me the job description, which would give me (But I just want) a little bit of feeling before I make a decision.