nizarue is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

English version of workingdoc.com

Hi,

My name is Bartek and I come from Poland. I have recently transalted web page workingdoc.com into English, but as it was IT stuff I am not sure if translation is good enough. Can you please check that site for me and give me some advice?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: English version of workingdoc.com

This is the first page that opens. Any suggestions for improvement, to help nizarue:

Document environment has never played such a key part in company as it plays right now.
    Companies and organizations have more 
and more work to do what implies the necessity
to produce more and more information and documents.

ATA-INT. LTD, a company with over 15 years experience in document solution consulting offers you integrated document solution for complete document life cycle for both paper and electronic documents.

ATA-INT.LTD introduced WorkingDoc Digital Set on the Internet in October. WorkingDoc Digital Set is software designed to support corporate document archiving and management. The system developed by ATA-INT.LTD allows you to access fast you document image, track document history, attach user notes, combine your files into projects, track physical location of documents and increase data security.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: English version of workingdoc.com

Quote Originally Posted by David L. View Post

Document environment has never played such a key part in company as it plays right now.
    For me to make any suggestions I would have to know what "document environment" is.
    Companies and organizations have more 
and more work to do what implies the necessity
to produce more and more information and documents.

Simplify. Strive for clarity.

ATA-INT. LTD, a company with over 15 years of experience in document solution consulting offers you integrated document solutions for complete document life cycle for both paper and electronic documents.
    What is a document solution? What is a document life cycle? How many companies make money by producing documents?
    ATA-INT.LTD introduced WorkingDoc Digital Set on the Internet in October. WorkingDoc Digital Set is software designed to support corporate document archiving and management.
    That looks good.
    The system developed by ATA-INT.LTD allows you to access fast you document image, track documen history, attach user notes, combine your files into projects, track physical location of documents and increase data security.
    Try:
    The system developed by ATA-INT.LTD allows you to quickly access your document image, track document history, attach user notes, combine your files into projects, track the physical location of documents and increase data security.