Please sir correct that
weather influences the lives Everyone. The climate of any country depends on it’s position on earth, its (1) distance from the sea and how high it is. In countries which have sea all (2) around Them, like Britain an New Zealand, winter are mild and summers are cool. There is not a huge change from one season to (3) another .
Countries near the Equator have hot weather all year with some (4) heavy rain , except in desrt where it rains (5) not little. Above the desert there are no clouds in the sky, so the (6) temperature Of the sun can easily warm the ground during the day, but it gets very cold at night.
People are always (7) interested in unusual weather, and pictures of tornadoes , for example, are shown on television. Strong winds and rain can (8) have a lot of damage to buildings, and in spite of modern (9) methods. Of weather forecasting they can (10) still surprise us.
- distance / space / depth / length
- through / beside / around / near
- next / another / later / other
- thick / large / heavy / great
- not / quite / more / very
- heat / fire / light/ temperature
- attracted / interested / keen / excited
- make \ happen \ have \ cause
- jobs\ tools\ methods \ plans
- yet \ still \ already \ ever
thank you sir for correcting and i am very happy becuase i have just 2 mistakes
Three. 6 should be 'heat'.