• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How to say that I'm not around and they can forward it to our group emaill

Hi teachers and fellow friends.

Here is the situationÖ Iím working on a team. One day, thereís problem happened and they contact me directly. Normally, any problem should be email to our group team so everybody aware about it. Iíve replied the mail to respond about the problem but forget to tell them to cc it to my group email so if Iím not available at the office, somebody else from my team is able to take care of it. The problem is if they keep sending the email only to me, if Iím not around at office on that day, big problem could happens because Iím not able to respond it immediately.

Can I say something like this.

Hi all,

Iíll be out of office next week and will come back at 28. Should you require anything else, please forward it to our group email, EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead.

Or

Hi all,

Kindly please put our group email in the discussion loop so theyíll aware about what happened. In case Iím not around, they can handle the problem.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to say that I'm not around and they can forward it to our group emaill

Quote Originally Posted by hampeh View Post

Thank you for your e-mail.

Iíll be out of office next week and will not be back until 28th Dec. Should you require anything, please send the request to our group email, EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead. Someone will then deal with it.
    Do you have an IT office? If so, can they build in an automatic forwarding to the group e-mail?

hampeh is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to say that I'm not around and they can forward it to our group emaill

Quote Originally Posted by Anglika View Post
    Do you have an IT office? If so, can they build in an automatic forwarding to the group e-mail?
    Hi Anglika, thanks for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. Yes, I have, and I was one of the IT team. This situation happened when the user had some problem with the network. Since Iím the network guy, they have contacted me directly. The problem occurred when Iím out of the office and they keep sending the email to me with assumption that Iím still in the office. Thatís the reason why I need to tell them to send email to our technical group where all the members in the IT team can read it and respond to the issues immediately.
    Thanks again.