Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my essay!!!!

How is your generation different from your parents generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answers.

Human have been accepting different changes with the change of time in different way specially way they do the things and live their life. There is no doubt that every generation is different in many ways from the old ones. In the following paragraphs I will list some differences, which I believe exist between my generation and my parents generation.

First of all my generation is more exposed to modern technology compared to previous generation. For example i explained my parents how to use internet and its other feature.

Second of all, we have different opinion regarding various things. For example my elders wants government to invest more money on books and libraries whereas we want them to do more on technology and research.

Finally, I think people of our generation tend to forget our older costumes and values. We know that new generation should respect and follow their tradition which hold their identification. But its natural that old things are always replaced by new things.

To sum up, next generation is always better prepare for future than the old one and this means coming generation have different choice than we do.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my essay!!!!

Did your teacher explain to you how to write an essay? Why "Humans" instead of "People"? Better to just scrap that and start over.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my essay!!!!

People have been accepting different changes with the change of time in different way specially way they do the things and live their life. There is no doubt that every generation is different in many ways from the old ones. In the following paragraphs I will list some differences, which I believe exist between my generation and my parents generation.

First of all my generation is more exposed to modern technology compared to previous generation. For example i explained my parents how to use internet and its other feature.

Second of all, we have different opinion regarding various things. For example my elders wants government to invest more money on books and libraries whereas we want them to do more on technology and research.

Finally, I think people of our generation tend to forget our older costumes and values. We know that new generation should respect and follow their tradition which hold their identification. But its natural that old things are always replaced by new things.

To sum up, next generation is always better prepare for future than the old one and this means coming generation have different choice than we do.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default needs title

Quote Originally Posted by Sun751 View Post
    People have been accepting different changes with the change of time in different way specially way they do the things and live their life.
    There is nothing wrong with that sentence except that it makes no sense. I believe the topic is how is your generation different from your parents' generation. So talk about how your generation is different from your parents' generation.

How have things changed to make things different? What is different?

Start over. Stay on topic.