- For Teachers
HelloI hope to correct that to me and I hope to take good marak 8 of 10 and than pass in examOlympic hopes
Yesterday Eleanor Preston won an international swimming competition for girls (1) aged under sixteen . she swan faster (2) than girls from ten other countries. This (3)suggests even better when you learn that Eleanor is only thirteen. She had to have special (4) permission to enter , because normally competitors are fourteen or older.
Eleanor has been (5) keen on swimming for a long time – (6) when she was three in fact. I wondered whether she found it hard to (7) spend Several hours a day training. She (8) told me that some times she has problems finding time for home work, but that’s all . my parents have given up so (9) long time driving me to local competitions, I think it’s been harder for them , actually. Her aim is to swim at the Olympics.
After yesterday’s performance, I think she may (10) get There.
- age / aged / ages / ageing
- that / from / than/ of
- suggests / means / sounds / shows
- permission / attention / opportunity / accommodation
- happy / good / pleased / keen
- until / since / when/ ever
- take / use / spend / pass
- told / explained / said / agreed
- often / much / long / many
- reach / find / get / make