Unregistered Guest

Default Check my writing

A University is planing to develop One research center out of these two (Business Or Agricultural) in your country, Which one do you recommend, and why?

Different kinds of research program run by the universities provide benefits to community and society, as my community is more dependent on an agriculture so i prefer the University to run the Agricultural research center rather than Business. Though, research on business helps community to flourish economically but it depends on a skill and occupation of people. In following paragraph I will analyze why I prefer the University to run Agricultural research center rather than Business.

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check my writing

Different research programs run by the university will provide benefits to the community and society. As my community is more dependent on agriculture, I would prefer that the University run the Agricultural Research Center rather than a business center. Though conducting research on business may help the community flourish economically, it will depend on the skills and occupation of the people. In the following paragraph, I will analyze why I prefer the University to run an Agricultural Research Center rather than a Business Center.