agaspicy1 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Letter Home Office UK

Hi everybody, just found this forum, just wondered if anybody can help me in correcting the letter I have to send to Home Office. I'm not sure if its correct

Thanks for any help

To whom it my concern:
    We write to inform your office about the misplaced passport of NAME. The Passport was misplaced by the NAME. Please find enclose letjustter from NAME and Police Report as prove.
    He last entered the United Kingdom on DATE with the EEA Family Permit visa, issued by UK Embassy in PLACE. We also attach the copy of the passport photo page and all visas, including the EEA Family Permit Entry Clearance.
    Currently NAME is working with COMPANY NAME. Due to lost Passport he was unable to open a Bank Account. His wages are paid to his wife account NAME. As prove please find enclose Bank Statements and Payslips.
    Our baby NAME was born on DATE. We are awaiting her Passport to be issued; thereafter we will send it to join our application as soon as possible.
    Should you have any enquiry about our family application please do not hesitate to contact us, thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter Home Office UK

Quote Originally Posted by agaspicy1 View Post
    Hi everybody, just found this forum, just wondered if anybody can help me in correcting the letter I have to send to Home Office. I'm not sure if its correct

Thanks for any help

To whom it may concern:
    We write wish to inform your office about the misplaced passport of NAME NAME's missing passport. The Passport was misplaced by the has been lost or misplaced by NAME. Please find enclosed a letter from NAME and the Police Report as proof.
    NAME last entered the United Kingdom on DATE on an EEA Family Permit visa, issued by the British Embassy in PLACE. We also attach the copy of the passport photo page and all visas, including the EEA Family Permit Entry Clearance. Currently NAME is working with COMPANY NAME. Due to lost Passport the loss of his passport, he was unable to open a Bank Account. His wages are paid to his wife's account in the name of NAME. As prove proof please find enclosed Bank Statements and Payslips.
    Our baby NAME was born on DATE. We are awaiting her Passport to be issued; thereafter we will send it to join our application as soon as possible.
    Should you have any enquiry about our family application please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your cooperation.

agaspicy1 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Letter Home Office UK

Thank you very much!!!
    now I feel confident with our application