I want to ask admission office to check my application material. Is it OK?
The letter is here:
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am an applicant of your Ph.D. program starting from fall, 2009. I would greatly appreciate it if you can spend some time to check the current status of my application.
1. A complete application form (On line)
2. A statement of purpose
4. Transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work.
· Transcripts of undergraduate work at Capital Normal University
· Transcripts of graduate work at Beijing Normal University
· TOEFL IBT （ETS will send）