evilside is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Writing in English, 01

SELF PORTRAIT

My name is Gabrielle but most people call me Gabbie. I was born on June 14 and Iím 20. I am living in Bucharest now, but my hometown is Timisoara.

Regarding my physical appearance, I am a female who is about 1,68 meters tall and weighting 56 kilograms. I can say that I have brown long hare and I have green eyes. I have an athletic constitution because I do sports (2 years and 7 months of BodyBuilding, doing training once in two days by 3-4 hours per day and about a year of Aerobic).

Iím student at the Law University and in the same time, Iím at the Faculty of Management in Public Administration at the Academy of Economic Studies.

I like action films, my favorites being ďMillion Dollar BabyĒ and ďGodfatherĒ. I love to watch to Kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts and Box of matches when I have free time.

I am a sociable person, so I have a lot of friends and Iím proud of that. In weekend I like to go out with my friends in the club, to have fun and to make new acquaintances.
    I donít have any brothers or sisters so thatís a bit boring sometimes, but I am not sad about it because Iím not that kind of person. Iím an active, talkative and not easy-going person and I love to talk with new people.

Iím self-confident. Thatís why I think Iím different from other students, but sometimes I have too much confidence and itís not good for me.
    I like to try new things, except if it too dangerous, then I wonít try it.

Also, I love music. I can say that music is my life. I can play the piano and just a little the guitar. I like to listen R&B and some Rap songs. I donít like sad songs though because itís make me feel blue.

Iím interested in other languages, including Spanish, German, Turkish, as well as the cultures and social lives in these countries. In my free time I like to sleep, play on the computer, listen music and read about philosophy. When I was child, my mother always bought me philosophy books, so Iím familiar with lots of philosophy.

Sometimes I am a lazy person like other teenagers, but Iím still responsible when it comes to my work.

My ambition is be a rich business woman and a good lawyer at the same time, so I need to study very hard and be more mature. I hope that my life will be better and better and I hope my stay in Bucharest will be a rewarding experience with no truble.

Finally. I hope all my dreams will come true and Iíll be very happy if I succeed in my studies and in my life.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Writing in English, 01

Do you want to learn other languages or do you want to study other languages? (Other than what?)