* Please call us once you have arrived there.
* I will inform him once he has
2. Here we go . what does it mean by using this?
3. Ship arrived at the port at 9.00 am
He arrived at airport at 10.00 am
inthe airport at 10.00 am
HE arrived at Kennedy Airport.
HE arrived in New York.
what is the correct usage with preposition of ' at' ?
4. Is there any difference when someone say
'' having been defeated by Pomphy,
Ceacer arrived in the street.
HAving defeated Pompy, ??
''Having defeated Pomphy,
Caecar arrived in the street.
"5. Is there any one word to replace ' whatever come it may?" -- I am not sure I get you.