Post Thanks / Like

Post Is this correct?

I have three main goals for my future. First of all, I want to finish my education . Now I am student at University and I want to complete my study to graduate in my specialization . Because I love to being an educated person. Moreover I want to be a successful teacher by finishing my education.
    Next, I want take a long trip around the world. One years ago I had a long trip around my king dom. I saw lots of amazing things from that nice trip such as I saw Al-Fisaleh tower and I enjoy taking a photo for it . In my long trip around the world I want to visit lots of country such as kanda, France, Italy and Brazil. I love all of that country and I hope I can visit them in my future to see an amazing things in all that country.
    My last main goal is getting married from an English teacher . Because I love to talk by to language with others . And I want my children learn English language from their father and mother . I think also when I getting married from an English teacher he will help me to improve my language .Finally, I hope I can achieving all of these goals in my near future.
    plz help me

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ho0opy View Post
    I have three main goals for my future. First of all, I want to finish my education . Now I am student at University and I want to complete my study to graduate in my specialization . Because I love (to) being an educated person. Moreover I want to be a successful teacher after finishing my education.
    Next, I want to take a long trip around the world. One year(s) ago, I had a long trip around my kingdom. I saw lots of amazing things during that nice trip such as (I saw) Al-Fisaleh tower and I enjoyed taking a photo of it . In my long trip around the world I want to visit lots of countries such as kanda, France, Italy and Brazil. I love all of that countries and I hope I can visit them in my future to see (an) amazing things in all of them(that country).
    My last main goal is getting married with(from) an English teacher, Because I love to talk in that (by to) language with others, and I want my children to learn the English language from their father and mother . I also think when I get(ting) married with an English teacher, he will help me to improve my English .Finally, I hope I can achieve(ing) all of these goals in my near future.
    plz help me

*leave out all between brackets

*try to use more synonyms in order not to repeat always the same verbs (eg. 'want, as in your text)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this correct?

Thank you so much (mkss)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this correct?

plz any other correction