Post Thanks / Like

Default please correct my letter and please give me a number as same as IELTS teachers

Dear sir,
    I am writing to get some information about my suitcase which was lost in Chicago Airport. My full name is Jack Anderson, And My flight number was 465 at 7A.M from Londen to Chicago.
    Generally, 2 hours before the flight I delivered my suitcases to the airport. But when I arrived to Tehran suddenly, I realized that my bigger suitcase was disappeared. Therefore, I reported it to the security of airport. They gave me two forms that I filled them, And They told me that they let me know about the suitcase.
    One week passed and I have not heard anything from the airport. I like to know what are you going to do about the lost suitcase. It was a leather, brown suitcase in a medium size. By the way,I bought some souvenir from Tehran for my family that I put them in that suitcase. As a matter of fact, I was very embarrassed when I came back home without any present. Above all, there was my passport and credit card in the suitcase as well.
    If you need further information please contact me on 0458655.
    I look forward to your prompt attention in this matter.

Habibi

Yours faithfully

bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct my letter and please give me a number as same as IELTS teachers

Quote Originally Posted by rezashena View Post
    Dear sir,
    I am writing to get some information about my suitcase which was lost in Chicago Airport. My full name is Jack Anderson, my flight number was 465 at 7A.M from London to Chicago.
    Two hours before the flight I delivered my suitcases to the airport. But when I arrived in Tehran I suddenly realized that my larger suitcase had disappeared. Therefore, I reported it to the security at the airport. They gave me two forms that I filled in. They told me that they would let me know about the suitcase.
    One week has passed and I have not heard anything from the airport. I would like to know what you are going to do about the lost suitcase. It was a brown, leather suitcase medium size. By the way,I bought some souvenirs to Tehran for my family that I had put in that suitcase. As a matter of fact, I was very embarrassed when I came back home without any presents. Above all, there my passport and credit card were in the suitcase.
    If you need further information please contact me on 0458655.
    I look forward to your prompt attention in this matter.

Habibi

Yours faithfully
    My suggestions are in red. I have tried not to interfere too much with your style of writing.