donli is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your advices

Advertisement is a waste of time and money, because customers already know what they want.

------------------
    The answer of the statement depends on your own experience and life style. In my point of view, I think advertisement is one of the most important facets of today's business. Advertisement affects both people's thinking and talking.

There are numerous reasons why advertisement is so important, I will explain a few of the most important facets. The main reason is that advertisement makes the object distinct from others. By the development of the human society, there are oceans of new products, sometimes we may get confused about them. Too many products make us not convenient but confusion. I'll take the computer as an example, there are a lot of computer manufacturers of the world, for example, IBM, Apple, DELL. When we want to buy a new laptop, it's a hard work to pick up one from the others. But the advertisement tell us if we want have a business computer, we should chose IBM; If we want a entertainment laptop, we may prefer Apple's. And also usually Dell has the price advantage. That shows advertisement gives us convenient in choosing a product.

Another reason is that advertisement not only give us convenient but also save our time and money. For example,every year, I have to concern about the car insurance. Where can I get the cheapest and suitable insurance? When I receive Geico's advertisement, I know I got the key. Just call the number given above and then Geico offer me the cheapest insurance contract of America. This kind of service not only save my time but also save a lot of money.

In addition, advertisement change what people thinking and talking. By the invent of advertisement, human's history start a new page. We choose product not by our experience, we more depend on advertisement. Making more advertisements show the power of the company. For example Nike, Adidas .

From what I have discussed above, we can draw a conclusion that nowadays advertisement is an indispensable company of our lives. It only only give us convenient but also affect what people thinking and talking.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank you for your advices

Quote Originally Posted by donli View Post
    Advertisement is a waste of time and money, because customers already know what they want.
    It is wasteful for a business to spend money on advertising because people know what they want without it?

Last edited by RonBee; 19-Jan-2009 at 06:15.

donli is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Thank you for your advices

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    It is wasteful for a business to spend money on advertising because people know what they want without it?

Sorry, it's my fault not clearly figure out the question. The question is given above and I try to express my viewpoint.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your advice. You don't want any comments?

donli is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonBee View Post
    Thank you for your advice. You don't want any comments?

I'm eager to receive any advice about my writing, thinks

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So advertising is not only good for business but also good for consumers?

(You have created some brand new sentences.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donli View Post

------------------
    The answer of the statement depends on your own experience and life style. In my point of view, I think advertisement is one of the most important facets of today's business. Advertisement affects both people's thinking and talking.

There are numerous reasons why advertisement is so important, I will explain a few of the most important facets. The main reason is that advertisement makes the object distinct from others. By the development of the human society, there are oceans of new products, sometimes we may get confused about them. Too many products make us not convenient but confusion. I'll take the computer as an example, there are a lot of computer manufacturers of the world, for example, IBM, Apple, DELL. When we want to buy a new laptop, it's a hard work to pick up one from the others. But the advertisement tell us if we want have a business computer, we should chose IBM; If we want a entertainment laptop, we may prefer Apple's. And also usually Dell has the price advantage. That shows advertisement gives us convenient in choosing a product.

Another reason is that advertisement not only give us convenient but also save our time and money. For example,every year, I have to concern about the car insurance. Where can I get the cheapest and suitable insurance? When I receive Geico's advertisement, I know I got the key. Just call the number given above and then Geico offer me the cheapest insurance contract of America. This kind of service not only save my time but also save a lot of money.

In addition, advertisement change what people thinking and talking. By the invent of advertisement, human's history start a new page. We choose product not by our experience, we more depend on advertisement. Making more advertisements show the power of the company. For example Nike, Adidas .

From what I have discussed above, we can draw a conclusion that nowadays advertisement is an indispensable company of our lives. It only only give us convenient but also affect what people thinking and talking.
    I think advertisement is widespread on the media and it send us subliminal messages.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like