1. juan90

Talking help with my HW..i am ESL student

We see, ¿what is The God delusion? In very simple words, is a book written by an atheist in defense of the atheism, against the religions and the wrongs to them associates. Neither more neither less, thus of simple. How develops Dawkins such plan of "conviction" is one of the main attractions of the book. It is worthwhile to read it, to note it and to reread it, because its arguments are direct, clear and, above all, they incite to exercise the most basic one of the human capacities: the rational thought. ¿Why do I consider that this book is worthwhile to be read and analyzed with calm? Simply, because tries THE THEME, thus, writing with the largest capital letters than one can be imagined. During all the history of the humanity the idea of God and of their associated structure, the religion, they have accompanied our steps, generally in a quite harmful way. There is not moment of ours passed in which THE THEME have not been present, of an or another way. Lament deeply that still continue being thus in many places.Dawkins dissects with care the atheistic, agnostic, theistic, pantheistic, and deistic cone concepts meaning. It is somewhat basic to understand THE THEME. It obtains it to the perfection for, subsequently, to initiate its attack, an offensive that, if is taken without any type of initial prejudice is, simply, devastating. The author affirms without delay that the theology, the religion, the idea of God (is) and every belief of similar cut, léase the prayer or the belief in miracles, only they are not somewhat childlike but is a matter of truly harmful matters. Thus of hard and of simple, besides it argued with clarity and seriousness. It reviews the philosophical theological arguments that classically they have been presented like "tests" of the existence of God and, subsequently, dynamite with logic and without device of any type all they. Only therefore deserves to be read. Before continuing, I will define my position on THE THEME, of simple and also direct form. I consider atheist, in the classical sense of the word. I believe in nothing of what have not constancy "physical", this is, that the logic and the reason indicate me, or not, that can be possible. Now well, always I leave of the idea that not even we have begun to scratch the surface of the knowledge of the nature, that a gigantic stretch remains us before understanding really and with sufficient detail many aspects of the physical laws. To be more direct: I think that the science still is in a very initial phase of its road and that we will arrive, in a distant future, to understand and to control matters that today not even are imaginable. Is, exactly, when advances the science, the moment in which the religion goes back. It be told what be told, this is thus, can be verified reviewing the human history. What previously was unique field of play of the religion and of the philosophy, goes reducing before the advance of the rational mind. Believing, to have faith, supposes to be convinced fully in fact or ideas of the ones that itself not knowledge can consider rational river bed. I have there the problem, because that is dangerous. It is used to presenting often that there should be separation between the science and the religion, something as well as an agreement "cordial", you dedicate you to decubrir the "mechanisms" and I to the "why". This it is a species of trap that the religion creates for succumb not to the advance of the rational knowledge and thus to maintain certain stable plot of imaginary mysticism that cause its building stay standing. What does that a religion be "better" that another? Why the "mine" it is better than that of the "neighboring" who, at the same time, affirms without doubt that his is "better" that the mine, the unique one "true"? A play of children seems and, in reality, is thus of absurd. No myth or sacred history in which the religions are based, current or passed, bears a minimum of rational analysis and, nevertheless, right now is killed in name of such beliefs. Themselves murderous and low moral behaviors are imposed cruel griefs that lack minimum felt. It is there where is born the true one badly of the religions, in its tendency to IMPOSE on the other its sense of the ethics, moral and behavior. I say this since my deeper conviction, in reality my only conviction, that comes to say: It thinks and do absolutely what want, provided that interfere not negatively in which they think or they do the others. I do not intend that nobody to stop believing, whether in its God or in the ratoncito Pérez, what do not I bear is that propaganda be done, that intend to IMPOSE the own ways to third parties, is a matter of the worst one of the crimes. It more curious, and flagrant, it is that, for example, the way to be behaved and the ethics inherent in many religions, is based on the fear to the ira of God. Thus, one "it owes" to be behaved "well", that is to say, according

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help with my HW..i am ESL student

Make paragraphs.
    Make sure every sentence has a verb.
    Strive for readaiblity.
    Make sure every sentence makes sense. Don't expect the reader to simply figure it out.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: help with my HW..i am ESL student

What is HW? Homework?