• Post Thanks / Like

please correct my letter and please give me a number as same as IELTS teachers

Dear Sir,

I am writing to explain about not being able to return the books, I have borrowed from the library 3 weeks ago, on time. I am a student at your collage. My full name is Jack Anderson. My students number is 121, and my borrower number is 169.

Actually, I have borrowed three agricultural books for two weeks, and I should returned the books one week age. Unfortunately, I received bad news about my father. As a matter of fact, he was taken to the hospital for emergency operation. As a result, I had to go to Sydney for visiting my father without any beforehand plans. Therefore, I could not return the books last week.

I would be grateful if you could renew the books for on week later.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Your Faithfully

Jack Anderson
    Last edited by rezashena; 01-Feb-2009 at 19:23.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Germany
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please correct my letter and please give me a number as same as IELTS teachers

Quote Originally Posted by rezashena View Post

Dear Sir,

I am writing to explain about not being able to return the books, I have borrowed from the library 3 weeks ago, on time. I am a student at your collage. My full name is Jack Anderson. My students number is 121, and my borrower number is 169.

Actually, I have borrowed three agricultural books for two weeks, and I should have returned the books one week age. Unfortunately, I received bad news about my father. As a matter of fact, He was taken to the hospital for an emergency operation. As a result, I had to go to Sydney for visiting to visit him my father without any beforehand previous plans. Therefore, I could not return the books last week.

I would be grateful if you could renew the books for one more week later.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Your Faithfully

Jack Anderson
    Delete the red, my corrections are bold.

I am not a teacher.