Can anyone help edit my cover of the Visa Assistant at US Embassy.

Thx in advance

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Visa Assistant as posted on http://cambodian.usembassy.gov dated on January 26, 2009. As a Cambodian citizen, I would like appreciate the United States in an effort to strengthen diplomatic tie between the U.S and Cambodia. The United States have helped Cambodia to improve democracy, human right, education and health issues since the presence of the U.S embassy in Cambodia. Therefore, it would be a great honor to work for U.S embassy.
As you can see from my enclosed resume, I have worked as an assistant to chief loan officer at Canadia Bank Plc. I am responsible for providing information about how to apply for loan, preparing and checking all kinds of legal documents, making an appointment with customers for home visit. Through my experiences, I have developed strong organizational and communication skills that will allow me to contribute to your office operations.
Although I enjoy my present job, I am looking out for an opportunity to fulfill my long standing dream, working for the U.S embassy. This is a very exciting opportunity. I am certain that I would be a good Visa Assistant for the U.S embassy and would be able to contribute to the office in a very positive way.
I am looking forward to talking with you to discuss my ability in more detail.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time convenience.
I can be reached at 012 725 775.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Sek Sophal.