• Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default formulate,get or be

My sweetest and respected teachers,
    1 : ''Don't ask me those questions which answers I can't formulate.
    2 : ''I read it on the book'' or ''I read it in the book''
    3 : ''The house will be being watched by the guard'' incorrect?
    4 : ''What does he lool like'' correct? ''How does he look like'' incorrect?
    5 : ''I wonder where my friends in this chat room are'' or ''I wonder where my friends of this chat room are''
    6 : ''I can remember everything after I have forgotten it'' correct?
    7 : ''I live on Adnan's house's roof'' or ''I live on Adnan's house roof''?
    8 : ''I picked the phone from the table and put it into my pocket'' correc?
    9 : ''I was using my laptop when my dad came into my room and i didn't switc off the laptop but just folded it and hid it under the pillow'' correct?
    10 : ''Always meet people smiling'' or ''always meet people by smiling''?
    11 : ''A student might teach you wrongly'' correct?
    12 : ''You must bring it tomorrow'' ''You may go now'' ''Adnan should tell her'' Can we form questions of these statements?
    13 : ''Is there any way to know if we should use ''get'' or ''be'' before a word like ''I'm beind defamed'' ''I'm getting abused''?

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: formulate,get or be

Quote Originally Posted by twilit1988 View Post
    My sweetest and respected teachers,
    1 : ''Don't ask me those questions which answers I can't formulate. I can't answer
    2 : ''I read it on the book'' or ''I read it in the book''
    3 : ''The house will be being watched by the guard'' incorrect? Correct in the right context
    4 : ''What does he look like'' correct? ''How does he look like'' incorrect?
    5 : ''I wonder where my friends in this chat room are'' or ''I wonder where my friends of this chat room are''
    6 : ''I can remember everything after I have forgotten it'' correct? Illogical - if you have forgotten it, you cannot remember it.
    7 : ''I live on Adnan's house's roof'' or ''I live on Adnan's house roof''?
    8 : ''I picked up the phone from the table and put it into my pocket'' correc ?
    9 : ''I was using my laptop when my dad came into my room and I didn't switc off the laptop but just folded it and hid it under the pillow'' correct?
    10 : ''Always meet people smiling'' or ''always meet people by smiling''? Always smile when meeting people.
    11 : ''A student might teach you wrongly'' correct?
    12 : ''You must bring it tomorrow'' ''You may go now'' ''Adnan should tell her'' Can we form questions of these statements? You can - for instance: Shouldn't Adnan tell her?
    13 : ''Is there any way to know if we should use ''get'' or ''be'' before a word like ''I'm beind defamed'' ''I'm getting abused''? If the adjective indicates an effect on the person, then be would have to be used.