• Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation please check my letter.... Thanks

Dear Mr. ABC,

We have been informed by our QC Dept that during packing of Lorin Tablet un-sized leaflet were found & as you well aware that this product is packed through auto cartooner machine & such thing does effect not only smooth packing & productivity as well, matter has already been communicated to you.

Following measures are taken in this regard as per instruction of QC Dept.

-Firstly for all the existing stock of un-folded leaflet will be converted into folded form.
    -Secondly in the mean time please communicate your printer to please submit plain leaflet for machine trial purpose before going to bulk printing for said product.

Best regards,

shanz is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please check my letter.... Thanks

Please, I am waiting for corrections......

thod00 is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please check my letter.... Thanks

Please, I am waiting for corrections......
    Do you just want grammar correction? style? content? I assume this is a letter to the supplier of your leaflets.

We have been informed by our QC Dept that during packing of Lorin Tablet un-sized leaflet were found

Why should your supplier care who found the error or during which process? un-sized mean not sized, when you mean mis-sized.

as you well aware that this product is packed through auto cartooner machine

So then you tell him what you think he knows and something about a process. Yet as a supplier he doesn't care what you do with his product.

such thing does effect not only smooth packing & productivity as well, matter has already been communicated to you.

Same again, more talk about process and what you think he knows.

Following measures are taken in this regard as per instruction of QC Dept.

-Firstly for all the existing stock of un-folded leaflet will be converted into folded form.
    -Secondly in the mean time please communicate your printer to please submit plain leaflet for machine trial purpose before going to bulk printing for said product.

Once again why does he care that you fold them? Finally! something you want him to do.

Dear Mr. ABC,

It has come to our attention that the leaflets that you supplied to us do not meet the agreed specifications. Your failure to supply leaflets of the correct dimensions has resulted in the interruption of our automated systems.

Although we have been able to rectify this problem through additional manual processes, we do not appreciate the resultant delays and costs this has incurred. Since you were aware of our requirements, through previous communications, we hold you responsible for these failings.

In future we request that you supply us with a sample leaflet in order to undertake our 'machine testing' prior to any order. Should the specifications of your leaflets differ from the sample, or what we have agreed, then we shall reject the delivery and seek to recover all costs resultant from the breech.

If you haven't specified the dimensions then he is free to deliver what he likes. Its upto you to make sure you say exactly what you expect and what will happen if those expectations are not met. If he supplies exactly what you asked for and it doesn't work with your machine, thats your problem, not his. If he supplies other than what you asked for, then its his problem.