pawliak is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Please Check my Motivation letter !

Dear Sir or Madam,

I realy admire United Kingdom, and have always dreamed to study there.
    I heard you got there High education so it is just what I need.
    I, Pavel Guschin, am an 18 year old Lithuanian student who is interested in Sport and Exercise Science, Sports Massage and Exercise Therapies Studies
    at University of Derby.
    I am interested in these courses because my mother has been a doctor already for 20 years and I always admired her for what she is doing. My second inspirer would be my elder brother who was attending fitness clubs with me. Because of his good physical skills and sport event rewards the owner of the fitness club gave him a part time job as a consultation trainer. But when my brother started seriously studying at the university he had not enough time to work. So when he denied working further, I was the one who replaced him. So I worked there until I had to study hard for my exams. During this working days I learnt how to socialize with people, how to help them if they are obsessed with their weight (consulate them) , what exercises to do if he/she want better results and so on…I also had experience in medical area… When my mothers nurse is ill and she has got to many papers to write all by her self she always asks me for help for which I could not refuse. Besides all this experience, my first work experience would start at age 14 when I firstly took a good taste in how to earn money by carrying leaflets to postboxes.
    So that will be all for my experience .My marks for the first semester will be sent along with my documents. As you will see that even through (thou) all these jobs I managed to study quiet well.
    So if I am capable for any of these courses please let me know. Thank you very much for considering my motivation letter. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
    Pavel Guschin.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please Check my Motivation letter !

Have you spoken to a representative of the Uni. of Derby at one of these addresses?
    Lithuania
    Kalba
    Konstitucijos av.6 Vilnius, LT – 2600
    Tel: 00 84 5462222
    Email: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Kalba (Alytus Office)
    Seiriju st., 3 Alytus
    LT-62116,
    Lithuania
    Tel: 00370 315 51155

Kalba (Vytauto Ave)
    PC "KALBOS mokykla“ 32-202,
    LT – 44328
    Kaunas
    Lithuania
    Tel: (370)37 32 20 02

pawliak is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Please Check my Motivation letter !

Well actually I did! I will send my documents with this letter to them. And after that they will send it to Derby University . So I realy want that somebody ℃ould check this letter