pawliak is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Check this letter please :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I realy admire United Kingdom, and have always dreamed to study there.
    I heard you got there High education so it is just what I need.
    I, Pavel Guschin, am an 18 year old Lithuanian student who is interested in Sport and Exercise Science, Sports Massage and Exercise Therapies Studies
    at University of Derby.
    I am interested in these courses because my mother has been a doctor already for 20 years and I always admired her for what she is doing. My second inspirer would be my elder brother who was attending fitness clubs with me. Because of his good physical skills and sport event rewards the owner of the fitness club gave him a part time job as a consultation trainer. But when my brother started seriously studying at the university he had not enough time to work. So when he denied working further, I was the one who replaced him. So I worked there until I had to study hard for my exams. During this working days I learnt how to socialize with people, how to help them if they are obsessed with their weight (consulate them) , what exercises to do if he/she want better results and so on…I also had experience in medical area… When my mothers nurse is ill and she has got to many papers to write all by her self she always asks me for help for which I could not refuse. Besides all this experience, my first work experience would start at age 14 when I firstly took a good taste in how to earn money by carrying leaflets to postboxes.
    So that will be all for my experience .My marks for the first semester will be sent along with my documents. As you will see that even through (thou) all these jobs I managed to study quiet well.
    So if I am capable for any of these courses please let me know. Thank you very much for considering my motivation letter. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
    Pavel Guschin.

thod00 is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Check this letter please :)

Dear Sirs.

I would like to be considered for enrollment in your course 'Sport and Exercise Science', starting 2009. If this is not possible, then I would ask that you consider me for enrollment in the 'Sports Massage and Exercise Therapies Studies' course of the same year.

My name is Pavel Guschin and I am an 18 year old Lithuanian student. I wish to pursue my studies in sports sciences with a view to working in that field. I have researched the options available and believe that the courses offered by the 'University of Derby' match my goals. I hold the UK in high regard and speak English with a reasonable degree of proficiency.

About myself, one might say I come from a family of health oriented people. My mother is a doctor whilst my brother is a fitness instructor and award winning athlete. It was their passion that initially inspired my own interest in this field. I have some experience on the practical side. I used to work as an instructor at a fitness club, succeeding my brother in this role. Due to time constraints, I chose to leave this position to concentrate on my academic studies. I learned a lot from the experience. I would design exercise programs for the overweight clients or improve their existing regime. Of course this meant learning how to tactfully deal with the general public too. On the medical side, I would occasionally help in my mothers practice acting as a substitute nurse. The only other work experience I could mention is the door to door delivery of leaflets.

If there are any further details you require in consideration of this application, please feel free to ask, I will be only too happy to oblige.

Yours faithfully,

Pavel.
    Last edited by thod00; 17-Feb-2009 at 13:43.

pawliak is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Check this letter please :)

Wou... Thanx a lot!! :)