Hi! Welcome to the forums.
- I prefer writing it completly in English since this is a formal letter. So I suggest to delete the addressing in Danish.
- You should leave a space between two paragraphs. You put them all together. That make them a bit hard to be read.
- You should put a space after a period, then start another new sentence.
- 'I' should be always capitalised. Please proofread your writing first.
- I prefer choosing formal words for such a letter. Thus, I wouldn't start as 'As you see...' I would simply telll them I've started learning Danish.