Unregistered Guest

Default how can i change some sentence to make the paragraph better?

Writing POVs was very interesting. POV is an in-class writing that we had to finish it in about 10-20 minutes. POV mean Points Of View. We have to write the POV after we read an article. The instructor always gave us a question about the reading. Then I could write my idea freely without any restriction. For example, one of my POV’s topics is “what’s the most important factor in success?” Taking action is the most important factor in success. My idea focused on the disadvantages of not taking any action. I expressed my opinion and supported my statement with my own experience. I pointed out that we won’t get anything if we didn’t take any action. So it helped us to succeed. While writing POV made me to think more deeply of the article, it also helped me to get more ideas for my essay.

AintFoolin Guest

Default Re: how can i change some sentence to make the paragraph better?

it's hard to do anything with it because you aren't really saying anything

POV, short for "Points of View", is an in-class writing assignment that was by far my favorite part of the course. [never hurts to suck-up to the teacher] Our teacher would give us an article to read and then ask us a question about the article. We would then have 10-20 minutes to write down our thoughts on the subject. For example, one of the POV's topics was "What's the most important factor in success?" I argued that taking action was clearly the most important factor. For if we take no action, we have already failed. Writing the POV gave me the freedom to express this opinion and support it with my own experiences. Not only does writing POVs give me freedom of expression, it also forces me to think more deeply about the articles we read and even helps to give me some more ideas for my essay"

of course if you turn that in, they'll know you're cheating ;)