Ferilaya is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Please review my Descriptive Paragraph

reader:my english professor prompt: dicuss my ideal dream mate in one paragraph one page to two pages

Positive and Negative Charges

My dream mate should pull me in and make me feel like there is no other direction I can go, as if we were magnets. He will draw me in not only with attractive physical traits but also with attractive personality traits. My dream mate must be confident, considerate, honest, intelligent, and charming. When he walks up to me I should see the confidence in his stance and smile, and when he speaks to me I should melt like butter and agree to anything he says. Our conversation should be playful but still intellectual; we should be able to talk about politics and American Idol. If we are talking about politics, he will be able to tell when I become bored of it and considerately change the topic to something else that may interest me. My dream mate should have exterior qualities too like the way he dresses, the way he combs his hair, his nice smile, and an overall good physical appearance. I do not expect him to look like a super model, but what I would like is for him to have a slight muscle tone to his arms and legs and for him to be able to walk up a flight of stairs and not feel like passing out. When I think of a well dressed man I imagine him wearing a long sleeve button up shirt neatly tucked into matching pants and him wearing clean dress shoes. His hair should be neatly combed and his beard should be groomed or shaved clean. Although this a small detail, it is very important to me that he have excellent hygiene. If he showers daily, does not have greasy hair and does not smell like foul body odor he passes the good hygiene test. I would like my mate to smell like a light cologne, so when he kisses and hugs me the scent will linger in the air afterwards. There is nothing more attractive than great looking, highly intelligent and charismatic man who loves life. Lastly, one key attribute that I have not mentioned is that he must be passionate and ambitious about his goals, and his goals must be similar to mine. Even though I am attracted to his physical appearance and personality if we do not want the same things in life, our different goals will set us apart.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please review my Descriptive Paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Ferilaya View Post

Positive and Negative Charges

My dream mate should pull me in and make me feel like there is no other direction I can go, as if we were magnets. He will draw me in not only with attractive physical traits but also with attractive personality traits. My dream mate must be confident, considerate, honest, intelligent, and charming. When he walks up to me I should see the confidence in his stance and smile, and when he speaks to me I should melt like butter and agree to anything he says. Our conversation should be playful but still intellectual; we should be able to talk about politics or American Idol.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ferilaya View Post
    If we are talking about politics, he will be able to tell when I have become bored of it and considerately change the topic to something else that may interest me. My dream mate should have exterior qualities too like the way he dresses, the way he combs his hair, his nice smile, and an overall good physical appearance. I do not expect him to look like a super model, but what I would like is for him to have a slight muscle tone to his arms and legs and for him to be able to walk up a flight of stairs and not feel like passing out. When I think of a well-dressed man I imagine him wearing a long sleeved button up shirt neatly tucked into matching pants and him wearing clean dress shoes. His hair should be neatly combed and his beard should be groomed or shaved clean. Although this a small detail, it is very important to me that he have excellent hygiene. If he showers daily, does not have greasy hair and does not smell like foul body odor he passes the good hygiene test. I would like my mate to smell like a light cologne, so when he kisses and hugs me the scent will linger in the air afterwards. There is nothing more attractive than great looking, highly intelligent and charismatic man who loves life. Lastly, one key attribute that I have not mentioned is that he must be passionate and ambitious about his goals, and his goals must be similar to mine. Even though I am attracted to his physical appearance and personality if we do not want the same things in life, our different goals will set us apart.

Ferilaya is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the replies.

thod00 is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn, another one gets away. One day I shall meet a lady that understands its OK to bathe once a month and have a beer belly.