• Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

• Post Thanks / Like

Help for Introduce myself

Hi,
    I need your help hand,
    I want to introduce myself for my website please chechk my writing and change misstake. Thanks

He was born in Bulgaria in 1978 years.He was graduated Machine Technician Drawing.
    He worked average 5 years as a Project Technician. He loves art so he firstly met with charchoal drawing after that meet with graphic design and industrial product design.He met with photography in the end of 2007. He wants to improve with portrait photography, conceptual photography and adverertising photography.

• Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Help for Introduce myself

Quote Originally Posted by photographer View Post
    Hi,
    I need your help hand,
    I want to introduce myself for my website please chechk my writing and change misstake. Thanks

He was born in Bulgaria in 1978 years.He was graduated Machine Technician Drawing.
    He worked average 5 years as a Project Technician. He loves art so he firstly met with charchoal drawing after that meet with graphic design and industrial product design.He met with photography in the end of 2007. He wants to improve with portrait photography, conceptual photography and adverertising photography.
    I would suggest that you use the personal pronoun 'I' instead of 'he' when introducing yourself on your site, as it makes more sense and is a more direct approach to the reader.

For example: "I was born in Bulgaria in 1978. I later graduated as a Machine technician, specializing in drawing.
    I worked for approxamately 5 years as a project technician; I love art and first started out my career by using charcoal drawing, later progressing to graphic design and industrial product design. By the end of 2007 I had stated to incorporate photography into my work too, and I hope to improve my portrait photography as well as developing my knowledge of conceptual and advertising photography."

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help for Introduce myself

Hello & Welcome photographer,
    Hi alibeth,

Question:

Would a "Machine Technical Drawer" be the same thing as a "Machine Technician specializing in drawing?"

If there is a "technical" difference between the two, you may want to make edits accordingly.

Also, spotting a typo in need of correction within alibeth's excellent suggestions:
    By the end of 2007 I had started to incorporate photography into my work too ...,
    Last edited by Monticello; 23-Feb-2009 at 12:40.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monticello View Post
    Hello & Welcome photographer,
    Hi alibeth,

Question:

Would a "Machine Technical Drawer" be the same thing as a "Machine Technician specializing in drawing?"

If there is a "technical" difference between the two, you may want to make edits accordingly.

Also, spotting a typo in need of correction within alibeth's excellent suggestions:
    By the end of 2007 I had started to incorporate photography into my work too ...,
    No diffrence

• Post Thanks / Like

hmm sorry about the typing error - i was writing an essay at the same time as I was writing the post... less haste more care i think :P