Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not solve the

Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not solve the poverty, so rich countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than the financial aid.what extend do you agree or disagree?

I wrote the following. can you pls correct pls, thank in advance.

Develped countries has strong financial base and ofter assist poor countries. Although it can not sove the povery on the base, it help the poor countries to pass the tough period at least. At a short time make the country lead to fruition including the education ,industry, medical care. For the countries, they should establish the strongh systems which avoid the crruption spreading, be ensolved in political issues, and repaying stress. (at least 250 words. My God. who can give me more cues,to finish the essy...... I am crying)

susiedqq is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not solve

1. You must check your spelling!
    2. Expand your thoughts:

Develped countries can have strong financial bases and often offer to assist poor countries. (Give two or three samples of wealthy countries assisting poorer ones) Although it can not sove the povery on the base, it help the poor countries to pass the tough period at least. (How? Give an example) At a short time make the country lead to fruition including the education ,industry, medical care. (Give details, WHAT education projects? What industries? What kind of medical care?) For the countries, they should establish the strongh systems which avoid the crruption spreading. (How can they do this?) be ensolved in political issues, and repaying ??? stress.

.. I am crying) - I bet you are! Your essay needs to be organized. You need to re-read each sentence and make sure it makes sense. Slow down. Write shorter sentences. Write MORE and post it again here for more help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not solve

Thanks a lot. Can you give me some examples for that essay? The total words of the essy is ok more than 250 words.

thod00 is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Give a man a fish, and all that.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Although it can not sove the poverty
    Given that this is one of the core issues of this essay, changing the 'does not' of the question to 'can not' needs some justification- why do you say that it cannot solve poverty?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Rich countries often give financial aid to poor countries, but it does not solve

Yes, it does not sove the povety on the bottom,and it is not a long revolution. This is the meaning what i want to express.

can you please add something for the essay? I learn from others.