They are all fine vil.Dear teachers,
Would you be kind enough to tell me your opinion concerning the following sentences?
- I believe I’ll catch my train and arrive in good time.
- I believed I should catch my train and arrive in good time.
- Tom hopes his crib will not be taken notice of.
- Tom hoped his crib would not be taken notive of.
- Before dividing his kingdom among his daughter, King Lear is much pleased with Goneril and Tegan and is sure that they will take tender care of him to the end of his days.
- Before dividing my kingdom among my daughters I was much pleased with Goneril and Regan and was sure that thay would take tender care of me to the end of my days.
- In the first act of the tragedy Lady Macbeth thinks that after Dunkan’s death her husband will be the most powerful and happy sovereign of Scotland.
- Alas! I thought that after Dunkan’s death my husband would be the most powerful and happy sovereign in Scotland.
Thank you for your efforts.