HI, teachers, could you please help to correct the blow essay, thanks.

Temper in communication
I am not so easy to get angry in my life, because I am autonomic person, but I don't know why I was so easy to get angry when I communicate with my wife, not stormed around, I just sometimes could not keep up with her any more.
Recently, because the economic crisis, it is very hard to find a good job. My wife graduated at the bad moment. During studying in school, she have paid a lot of attention to the fundemental principle of her major courses, and ignored to develop her actual operation skill such as computer operation, she must have a very hard beginning, she often came to me with her complains in work, I listened and gave my suggestion, but she always could not understand well, becaue she did not have enough work experience as I had, wheras she complained I did not understand her meaning.
In some fact, the suggestons I gave out were how to enhence the working skill. Times by times, I lost my temper, and did not want to talk to me about such a topic, simply with a word, I always replied her, "Do it by yourself." I really love her from the bottom of my heart, but I do not know if it is the problem of some my communication skills, I really want to solve the problems that she met, but I do not how to do.
I am still confusing about the problem.

Thanks again