kkche Guest

Default can someone helps me to check grammar and sentence in ending of essay?

Learning English was very hard for me, but reading article, writing POV, and drafting really helped me to improve my English. They also made writing and reading become to easily. After the ESL 80 class, I felt more comfortable about writing in English. I am also very interesting on reading English articles and news papers now. I believed that if I haven’t taken this class in this semester, I couldn’t be learned that much in English. It also made me feel that I want to learn some more in English, so I’m planning to take some another ESL class next year. ESL 80 was a wonderful class I never had. So, for who afraid about English but want to improve it. I think they better to try this class- ESL 80.

AintFoolin Guest

Default Re: can someone helps me to check grammar and sentence in ending of essay?

"but reading article" - but reading articles

"become to easily" - become easier

"interesting on reading" - in

"news papers" - newspapers

"if I haven’t taken" - hadn't

"couldn’t be learned" - have

"that much in English" - in -> about

'learn some more in English" - in -> about

(with those last two, it's possible i misunderstood what you were trying to say. If you are simultaneously another English class in addition to ESL80 then my recommendation would be different)

"ESL 80 was a wonderful class I never had." - i don't think this means what you meant it to mean

"So, for who afraid about English but want to improve it. I think they better to try this class- ESL 80"

So for those who are afraid of English but want to improve their skills with it, I think that they should try this class- ESL 80
    Last edited by AintFoolin; 09-Dec-2004 at 02:50.