Thread: rendezvous

rockatude is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool rendezvous

hello guys.
    I'm not sure about something and I'd like to ask.
    Is there a past tense for 'rendezvous'? Or is the past tense the same as its orginal word?
    Say, I want to say, 'We rendezvous-ed at the mall...'

Post Thanks / Like

Re: rendezvous

rendezvoused at the mall with the Agent from MI6

nguyenduyhung is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you tell me how to use the present simple;progressive;perfect tenses; past simple ;progressive and all note of these one?

Post Thanks / Like

Right, chaps, listen up. We rendezvouse with the platoon from B company at 0.80 hours. We've heard from A company - they rendezvoused with P company earlier today, and are in position for the attack. D company leaves Zulu Charlie Delta zone shortly, and will have rendezvoused with B company by the time we get there.

F company have rendezvoused with the Canadian chappies at Hill 8 and are already engaging Jerry to draw fire to the north.

Slight cock-up with G George. They had rendezvoused with B company as planned, but had to go back to base camp because they had forgotten to take their rifles with them. So I'm reminding you chaps, be sure to take your rifles and warm socks. War is hell.

Post Thanks / Like

Right, chaps, listen up. We rendezvouse with the platoon from B company at 0.8 hours. We've heard from A company - they rendezvoused with P company earlier today, and are in position for the attack. D company leaves Zulu Charlie Delta zone shortly, and will have rendezvoused with B company by the time we get there.

F company have rendezvoused with the Canadian chappies at Hill 8 and are already engaging Jerry to draw fire to the north.

Slight cock-up with G George. They had rendezvoused with B company as planned, but had to go back to base camp because they had forgotten to take their rifles with them. So I'm reminding you chaps, be sure to take your rifles and warm socks. War is hell.