asdasd159263 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help with Fixing a paragraph i wrote on The Beatles

I'm not an English native speaker and i need some help fixing bad grammer, spelling and all of those things in a paragraph, i will be glad if you help because it is quite important. thank you so much.
    It's a bit long but i think it's very interesting, here it is:

The Beatles were a rock and pop band from Liverpool, England that formed in 1960.
    The band members were John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals).
    Most of their songs were written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney and some of them by George Harrison. Ringo Starr wrote only a few songs for The Beatles. Lennon and McCartney agreed that all the copyrights for every song who writes it will be written as "Lennon/McCartney".
    Although their initial musical style was rooted in 1950s rock and roll and skiffle, the group worked with different musical genres, ranging from Tin Pan Alley to psychedelic rock. In some way The Beatles invented the modern music and changed the face of the music world in a way that no band has ever done.
    The band's name is a combination of the words beetles and beat, no one really knows the exact reason for choosing the name.
    The Beatles are one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed bands in the history of popular music, selling over one billion records internationally.
    In 2008, a famous american magazine released a list of top-selling Hot 100 artists to celebrate the chart's fiftieth anniversary. The Beatles topped it.
    By the year of 1966 a rumor started about Paul McCartney's death. "Paul is dead" is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney died in a car accident and was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike. The Beatles has never talked about the rumor though they insinuated about it in their album cover and in their songs. Some of these have become well known, such as the fact that on the cover of Abbey Road, McCartney is the only barefooted Beatle and is out of step with the others. Some says the album coverwas a simulation for a funeral when Lennon symbols God, Ringo symbols the priest, Harrison symbols the undertaker and McCartney is the Dead man. In their first album after the rumor was out - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, their insinuated about McCartney's death in their songs lyrics. "He didn't notice that the lights had changed" ("A Day in the Life") – insinuated about his car accident.
    In the songs "Strawberry Fields Forever" some believed John said "I buried Paul" in a slow deep voice over the final refrain. He later denied that, stating that he had said "cranberry sauce".
    Another famous hint is when you play the song "I'm So Tired" backwards you can hear Lennon says "Paul is dead, man. Miss him! Miss him! Miss him!".
    As a response for the rumor in 1993 Paul McCartney published a live album called "Paul is live".
    I'll be very grateful if you copy paste the paragraph and correct the grammer mistakes, it's quite important for me.
    you don't have to be a teacher or something.
    thanks in advance, i really appreciate it.
    Last edited by asdasd159263; 03-Mar-2009 at 15:47.