lauretta86 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default would you correct my report please?

task
    Last month you went on a week’s training course to improve your time management skills. Your line manager has asked you to write a short report on the course. Read the email from your manager(janice) and the notes you made during the course, and write a report for your manager describing the course and saying whether or not you would recommend it to colleagues and giving your reasons.

-Wish we were smaller group- couldn’t ask many questions about the theory. GOOD idea to have theory first, though.
    -So tired-every day packed with seminars. Useful activities putting theory into practice.
    -Great handouts(fogli informativi)! No time to read them now.
    -Never thought like this before- I’ll be much more efficient in future.
    -Really glad I did this.

REPORT:

INTRODUCTION
    The aim of this report is to evaluate the training course I attended last month so to suggest whether or not my colleagues would attend it. The course was about how to improve your time as a manager. I will now explain the advantages and the disadvantages that I have found out.

ADVANTAGES:
    This course was really different from the others I had attended and I would recommend it for the following reasons:
    -The week program: firstly participants have to attended theory lessons and then they can experiment theory into practice thanks to practice activities.
    -The course provides useful information sheet
    -Participants learn new efficient methods on how to work

DISADVANTAGES:
    Although the training week is very interesting many people have found difficult to attend all the lessons and seminaries because of the huge number of them. Therefore I had no time for reading the information sheets they gave us during lessons.
    Moreover class should be composed by a smaller number of participant, because, due to this problem, teachers can not answer to all the questions asked.

CONCLUSION:
    Despite the few disadvantages I will recommend this course to my colleagues because it provides a useful range of information and new methods. It has been an interesting experience and I really enjoyed it.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: would you correct my report please?

Quote Originally Posted by lauretta86 View Post

The aim of this report is to evaluate the training course I attended last month so to suggest whether or not my colleagues should attend it.