shateniuke is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please correct my mistakes :)

Shopping
    Firstly, shopping is necessity thing in ours life. Because we need something: food, clothes, shoes, and something…
    Like every girl I enjoy my time shopping because I like to renew my wardrobe and update my style. I prefer to walk around shops, relax, and concentrate on my shopping. However, shopping would get to dull if it became my daily routine. I feel nervous when I can’t find what I want. Sometimes shopping can be time when you feel relax, and sometimes you feel angry.
    Secondly I have to talk about looking after money. Sometimes I spend my money later, but now I am trying spending the money on time. I want to have money all the time, and I buy something, when I have a lot of money.
    Of course my parents allow me to spend money on what I want. For example the money I can spend for apparels, for cosmetics or party. Hence, my parents give me the freedom to use the money, to understand that if I spend all the money today, tomorrow I can not buy anything.
    Nonetheless everyone wants to be richer and happier. My family probably would be happier if we would be very wealthy. But money is not important and now we are living well.

tareq10 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: please correct my mistakes :)

Quote Originally Posted by shateniuke View Post
    Shopping

Firstly, shopping is a necessary thing in ours life, Because we need several things, such as: somethingfood, clothes, shoes, and....etc. something
    Like any every girl I'm enjoying my time doing shopping because I like to renew my wardrobe and change update my style. I prefer to walking around shops, relaxing, and focusing mainlyconcentrate on my shopping. However, shopping would get to dull if it become my daily routine. I feel nervous when I can’t find what I want. Sometimes shopping can be time when you feel relax, and other times you feel angry.
    Secondly, I have to talk about saving looking after money. I used to spend a lot of money Sometimes I spend my money later[/STRIKE].[STRIKE]but Now I am trying to spending the money on timeappropriately. I want to have money all the time so that I can buy whatever I need. and I buy something, when I have a lot of money.Of coursedefinitely, my parents allow me to spend money on what I want. like For example the money I can spend for apparels, for cosmetics or and parties. Hence, my parents give me the freedom to use the money, to understand that if I spend all the money today, tomorrow I won't be able tocan not buy anything.
    Nonetheless, everyone longs to wants be richer and happier. My family probably would probably be happier if we werewould be very wealthy. But money is not important and now we are living well.

hi shateniuke, your essay would have been more accurate If you had written carfully.

read more and more till you reach your wish. what you need is to improve your english grammar.

shateniuke is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct my mistakes :)

Thank you very much, you really helped me to correct a mistakes :)*

tareq10 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct my mistakes :)

Quote Originally Posted by shateniuke View Post
    Thank you very much, you really helped me to correct a mistakes :)*

you really helped me to correct a mistake. one mistake
    you really helped me to correct mistakes. more than one

a is used only with singular countable nouns begin with a consonant.
    an is used only with singular countable nouns begin with a vowel.

an apple, an orange, an egg.
    a car, a door, a man.

vowels are (a , o , u , i , e)

note: you can't use 'a' or 'an' with plural or uncountable nouns
    a doors
    a sugar
    an eggs

plural and uncountable nouns stand alone by themseves.
    I saw cars.
    I ate some sugar.

hope that was clear enough!