villux is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Help me on my motiavation letter to study tourism

Dear sir or madame

After I finished my secondary school I left home and went to Australia to travel and work abroad. In the beginning I was a bit afraid to go to a foreign country, but as soon as I arrived over there and found a job I realized that I can gain so much more in here than I ever could in home.
    First of all the language experience and the cultural experiences. And being over there I realized that if I could study abroad I could gain a lot more than studying in home. Especially if I want to study international tourism, and what would be better than to study it in another country. And to study tourism in English would be really good for me to learn all the specific language terms in this area of busyness.
    Despite the fact that there are many universities in Estonia that teach tourism, it is quite a new subject in the schools of my country so I figured that if I want to get a strong education in this subject I should go and study it in another country in a school that is a lot more experienced in this area.

In my past I have worked in several hotels and done quite a bit of traveling and in the course of that I have realized that I am quite interested in the subject of tourism. In Estonia I used to work in a few hotels and I dealt quite a lot with tourists. I have learned to give them as comfortable and pleasant stay as possible. When I left Estonia and went to Australia, I worked for a while in a tourist resort as well and learned a bit of this business in another country.
    I have selected this course because I would like to get a strong degree in the area international tourism and one day manage a business of my own. I want to learn about how to lead a business in the world of international tourism. I am also very interested in learning about more environment friendly tourism and eco tourism.
    I hope that after I have finished this program I will be professionally knowledgeable in the world of international tourism and able to make a career of it.

Thank you for considering my application
    Sincerely yours

philpet is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please Help me on my motiavation letter to study tourism

Dear sir or madame

After I finished secondary school I left home and went to Australia to travel and work abroad. In the beginning I was a bit afraid to go to a foreign country, but as soon as I arrived and found a job, I realized that I could gain so much more there than I ever could at home.

First of all, I learned so much from the language and cultural experiences. Being there, I realized that if I could study abroad I could gain a lot more than studying in home (especially if I wanted to study international tourism). What would be better than to study it in another country! Studying tourism in English would be a good way to learn all the specific language terms of this business.

Despite the fact that there are many universities in Estonia that teach tourism, it is quite a new subject. I figured that if I wanted to get a good education, I should study in another country at a school that has a lot more experience in this area.

In the past, I have worked in several hotels and done quite a bit of traveling. In the course of those travels, I have realized that I am quite interested in tourism. In Estonia I worked in a few hotels and I dealt with tourists quite a lot. I have learned to give them as comfortable and pleasant a stay as possible. When I left Estonia and went to Australia, I worked for a while in a tourist resort and learned another country's approach to this business.

I have selected this course because I would like to get a degree in international tourism and one day manage a business of my own. I am also very interested in learning more about environmentally-friendly tourism and eco-tourism.

I hope that after I have finished this program I will have a professional knowledgeable of the world of international tourism and will be able to make a career of it.

Thank you for considering my application
    Sincerely yours
    Last edited by philpet; 11-Mar-2009 at 22:32. Reason: correct paragraph formatting