Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Pl. Check my email which I wrote in Co.

Dear Teacher,

I have written a letter to complain not solve by co. and they force me to pay the Internet used bill. Is it Correct or not? Please give me more idea how solve this problem.

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform that I have above user ID with you under the broadband facility.
    Since last three months my Internet is not working and I have many write complain in customer care department vide my complain no : 84527693, 87549288, 87551442 and un till the date no one can give me proper answer for these matter.

For these I have received my three months bills for Internet facility. However, I would like to inform you that I have not such used above service since three month. Why I have to pay this bill?

I would request you send your representative at above mention address for this clarification of matter. Otherwise, I am not interested to pay your pending bills amount.

Thanking you

Regards
    Dhara

thod00 is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Pl. Check my email which I wrote in Co.

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform that I have above user ID with you under the broadband facility.
    Since last three months my Internet is not working and I have many write complain in customer care department vide my complain no : 84527693, 87549288, 87551442 and un till the date no one can give me proper answer for these matter.

For these I have received my three months bills for Internet facility. However, I would like to inform you that I have not such used above service since three month. Why I have to pay this bill?

I would request you send your representative at above mention address for this clarification of matter. Otherwise, I am not interested to pay your pending bills amount.

Thanking you
    Dear Sir,

In regard to your recent requests for payments pertaining to user account (XXXX).

For the last three months, the internet service associated with this account has been non-functional. I have written three times to complain about this situation and to seek a resolution, ref 84527693, 87549288, 87551442, without success.

You claims for payment arise from our contract. Yet your failure to provide the agreed service constitutes a fundamental breach of said contract. I regard your failure as grounds to deny your requests for payment, for this period, and reserve the right to seek damages.

If you have any questions on this matter please feel free to contact me, otherwise I shall regard our contract as terminated on the grounds of your non-performance.

Yours faithfully,