Thread: Memo

Unregistered Guest

Smile Memo

DEAR SIR,

This is not an assignment. I practice to write memos. This is part of my job. Please for mistakes. THANKS

1 Write a memo to your boss about the status of the work-area renovation program, and what so far has, and has not, been accomplished (including cleaning, painting, rearranging furniture).

Dear A.

This just an update to the current renovation situation. The building of new office is half completed and hopefully it will done by the end of this month. The painting and cleaning will start immediately after the completion of the new office. I will keep you up to date once I have more information.

Monticello is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Memo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DEAR SIR,

This is not an assignment. I practice to write memos. This is part of my job. Please for mistakes. THANKS

1 Write a memo to your boss about the status of the work-area renovation program, and what so far has, and has not, been accomplished (including cleaning, painting, rearranging furniture).

Dear A.

This just an update to the current renovation situation. The building of new office is half completed and hopefully it will done by the end of this month. The painting and cleaning will start immediately after the completion of the new office. I will keep you up to date once I have more information.
    This memo is just an update to the current renovation situation. The building of new office is half completed and hopefully we hope that it will done by the end of this month. The painting and cleaning will start immediately after the completion of the new office. I will keep you up to date once I have more information.
    Last edited by Monticello; 09-Mar-2009 at 04:15.