Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation introduction about music .. (IELTS)

Hello .....

This is an introduction about music topic , I want to know the mistakes on my whriting and the degree from 10% , I spent 10 mints to wrote it .

Question : There are many differants types of music in the world today . Why do we need music? Is the traditional musice of acountry more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowday ?

It is undoubtedly true that there are many deferants types of music in sevral language. therefor, it is not reasonable to say that music dose not effect in persons life, so in the reality of situation in which we live, we found that people does not take care about language of music or types . despite the exitence of the category of people in forore of the international music , another people say that the traditional music more important and more fun than iternational music .

yours ,,
    Saoud

Post Thanks / Like

Re: introduction about music .. (IELTS)

Question: There are many differents types of music in the world today . Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowdays?

It is undoubtedly true that there are many different types of music in several languages. Therefore, it is not reasonable to say that music does not affect a person's life, so in the reality of the situation in which we live, we found that people do not care about the language or types of music, despite the existence of the category of people in favor of international music, other people say that the traditional music is more important and more fun than international music .

I made the necessary corrections.
    Hint: If you use Microsoft word to type your reports, it may be a good idea to click on Tools, then language, then set language and set it on English. The program may ask if you want to add English to your program, click yes and you will have spell check for English. I hope this helps