Post Thanks / Like

Question Credit Card Cancallation Letter

To,
    Citi Bank
    Citibank Credit Card,

Sub : Regarding for Settlement and cancellation My Credit Card No : xxxxx

Dear Sir,

I have credit card no : xxxx xxx . Under this credit card I have received statement during the period 21/05/2007 to 22/06/2007 of Rs.8,033/- Payment due date 16/07/2007. Which I was fully paid this amount on dt.16/07/2007 and this amount you have credited on dt.23/07/207 and charged late payment fee and Interest Charges. For this query I have so many times remind in you call center at Ahmedabad and Chennai office. When I had called in your center I gave my birth date as per my driven license but this birth date wrong found in your record. I also send fax of my driven license at your Mumbai on fax No. 022-28458580 Ext.2222.

I have received statement during the period 23/07/2007 to 24/09/2007. In this statement I have found you have wrong charged late fee and interest in my account.

I want to settlement of above credit card, so I would request you to please cancel the wrong charges which you have debited in my account, and send your confirmation letter for cancellation of the above credit card no. After this letter I will give payment of any due amount of my credit card.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
    Dhara

philpet is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Credit Card Cancallation Letter

Quote Originally Posted by dhara View Post
    To,
    Quote Originally Posted by dhara View Post
    Citi Bank
    Citibank Credit Card,

Sub : Regarding for Settlement and cancellation My Credit Card No : xxxxx

Dear Sir,

I have credit card no : xxxx xxx . Under this credit card I have received statement during the period 21/05/2007 to 22/06/2007 of Rs.8,033/- Payment due date 16/07/2007. Which I was fully paid this amount on dt.16/07/2007 and this amount you have credited on dt.23/07/207 and charged late payment fee and Interest Charges. For this query I have so many times remind in you call center at Ahmedabad and Chennai office. When I had called in your center I gave my birth date as per my driven license but this birth date wrong found in your record. I also send fax of my driven license at your Mumbai on fax No. 022-28458580 Ext.2222.

I have received statement during the period 23/07/2007 to 24/09/2007. In this statement I have found you have wrong charged late fee and interest in my account.

I want to settlement of above credit card, so I would request you to please cancel the wrong charges which you have debited in my account, and send your confirmation letter for cancellation of the above credit card no. After this letter I will give payment of any due amount of my credit card.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
    Dhara
    To:
    Citi Bank
    Citibank Credit Card,

Subject: Regarding the Settlement and cancellation my Credit Card which ends in: XXXX (in a letter or email, do not include your full Credit Card number to avoid Identity Theft - you will give them your name, billing address and phone contact for them to determine who you are)

To Whom it may concern,

I have received your statement for the period 21/05/2007 to 22/06/2007 with the balance of Rs.8,033. The payment due date is 16/07/2007.

I paid this amount in full on 16/07/2007 and you credited that payment on 23/07/207 and charged a late payment fee and interest charges.

I have called your call center at Ahmedabad and Chennai many times. When I called your center, I gave my date of birth as per my drivers license. You have the wrong birth date in your records. I also sent a fax of my driven license to your Mumbai at fax No. 022-28458580 Ext.2222.

I have now received your statement for the period 23/07/2007 to 24/09/2007. On this statement I found you have incorrectly charged a late fee and interest.

I want a settlement of the above credit card. To that end, I request you to cancel the incorrect charges that you have added to my account. Please send your confirmation letter showing the cancellation of the above credit card. After I receive your confirmation letter I will pay any amount that is still due.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
    Dhara