Unregistered Guest

Default Discussion Essay

hey!
    could you please correct my introduction?

Nowadays, we are in touch with bully, in television, news, friends, schools, and workplace. Bullying is a stubborn, conscious manners planned to hurt another person, either physically or emotionally. Within the past years bullying can turn violent and often ends to death. What could the causes to bullying be? According to Göran Häglund, says that dress codes may be a solution to stop bullies, but some disagree with that and says that is not true to the causes for bullying?

philpet is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Discussion Essay

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey!
    could you please correct my introduction?

Nowadays, we are in touch with bully, in television, news, friends, schools, and workplace. Bullying is a stubborn, conscious manners planned to hurt another person, either physically or emotionally. Within the past years bullying can turn violent and often ends to death. What could the causes to bullying be? According to Göran Häglund, says that dress codes may be a solution to stop bullies, but some disagree with that and says that is not true to the causes for bullying?
    I am not a teacher, I have a B.A. in Communications and help teach an ESL class
    Recently, we have heard more about bullying in television, news, schools, the workplace as well as from our friends. Bullying is a conscious effort which is designed to cause harm to another person, either physically or emotionally. Bullying can turn violent and occasionally ends in death. There are many causes of bullying. According to Göran Häglund, dress codes could be a solutuion to stop bullies. There are many who disagree with him and say that dress codes do not contribute to bullying at all.