Post Thanks / Like

Default URGENT (Work & Duties) PLEASE CORRECT

DEAR ALL, briefly, i work at a company. there is a magazine will be issued by this company. i want to particibate with the below article. therefore, please, revise any mistakes in.

Work and Duties
    work is worship. Allah the almighty says in the Holy Quran as translated: "And say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) "Do deeds! Allah will see your deeds, and (so will) His Messenger and the believers. And you will be brought back to the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. Then He will inform you of what you used to do."(9:105). Also, the Prophet Mohammad (Peace be upon him) in more Hadiths had ordered us to work.
    In this subject, I going to concentrate on what does work mean to us? And what are those duties we have to do? Focusing on the job satisfaction and performance.
    First, we all have to thank Allah, the Provider, who helps us to get work/job. Because, having a job means a lot for each of us. You as an employee/worker may not feel with the real value of your job/work, unless you see those who are jobless(unemployed people). As we know that joblessness means workless. I do not want to talk about, but this phenomenon becomes threatens more people, especially youths, in the Yemen's social society in particular.
    You work means you are responsible. And this responsibility carries you some duties which makes you to be in charge of more things inside and outside the workplace.
    One of the most important duties, we can understand and deduce it from the above Quran verse. And also from the Prophet Mohammad's (Peace be upon him) Hadith in which he said: Allah loves that when you engage in some work, you do so with proficiency..".
    Let's ask a question. Why should we be proficient in work/job? As I have mentioned above, job is an important thing in the life. It gives us independence, self-esteem and pride. It gives us the chance to choose to do what we want. So, we can say it is an investment for our future and for achieving our dreams and goals.
    We have to be proficient in work, because it tells other people a lot about us. In this case, you should be proud of your job. Why? Imagine, whenever you have been out of work, and then people ask you "what do you do?". In this case, you have found it really hard to answer!!
    Therefore, we have to love and enjoy our work/job. This does not mean that we are better at it. Happiness plays an important and positive role in the employee's/worker's workplace. So, as it said "a happy employee is a more productive employee". This makes an equal standard between the job satisfaction and performance. The two processes should be related with each other for good production. And those good ones will be rewarded for a job well done.
    Finally, our aim is to be more proficient, productive and efficient in our work and that can only be realized through team spirit as all we know that “Unity is Strength”.
    I would request all of my colleagues to attain the opportunity of working with experts by enhancing their skill and consider how best utilize the foreign hands engaged in work for grooming their talent.
    I would like to express my heartiest gratitude to my foreign colleagues from different countries for being so kind with local employees, and I hope that they will do upmost for the betterment of local employees by sharing their knowledge and skill.

thod00 is offline Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: URGENT (Work & Duties) PLEASE CORRECT

I could correct the grammar, but you scare me.

tareq10 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AL-YEMENI View Post
    DEAR ALL, briefly, i work at a company. there is a magazine will be issued by this company. i want to particibate with the below article. therefore, please, revise any mistakes in.

Work and Duties
    Work is worship. Allah the almighty says in the Holy Quran as translated: "And say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) "Do deeds! Allah will see your deeds, and (so will) His Messenger and the believers. And you will be brought back to the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. Then He will inform you of what you used to do."(9:105). Also, the Prophet Mohammad (Peace be upon him) in more Hadiths had ordered us to work.
    In this subject, I'm going to concentrate on what does work mean to us? And what are those duties we have to do? Focusing on the job satisfaction and performance.
    First, we all have to thank Allah, the Provider, who helps us to get work/job. Because, having a job means a lot for each of us. You as an employee/worker may not feel with the real value of your job/work, unless you see those who are jobless(unemployed people). As we know that joblessness means workless. I do not want to talk about, but this phenomenon becomes a threat to more people, especially youths, in the Yemen's social society in particular.
    You work means you are responsible. And this responsibility carries you some duties which make you to be in charge of more things inside and outside the workplace.
    One of the most important duties, we can understand and deduce it from the above Quran verse. And also from the Prophet Mohammad's (Peace be upon him) Hadith in which he said: Allah loves that when you engage in some work, you do so with proficiency..".
    Let's ask a question. Why should we be proficient in work/job? As I have mentioned above, job is an important thing in the life. It gives us independence, self-esteem and pride. It gives us the chance to choose to do what we want. So, we can say it is an investment for our future and for achieving our dreams and goals.
    We have to be proficient in work, because it tells other people a lot about us. In this case, you should be proud of your job. Why? Imagine, whenever you have been out of work, and then people ask you "what do you do?". In this case, you have found it really hard to answer!!
    Therefore, we have to love and enjoy our work/job. This does not mean that we are better at it. Happiness plays an important and positive role in the employee's/worker's workplace. So, as it is said "a happy employee is a more productive employee". This makes an equal standard between the job satisfaction and performance. The two processes should be related with each other for good production. And those good ones will be rewarded for a job well done.
    Finally, our aim is to be more proficient, productive and efficient in our work and that can only be realized through team spirit as all we know that “Unity is Strength”.
    I would request all of my colleagues to attain the opportunity of working with experts by enhancing their skill and consider how best utilize the foreign hands engaged in work for grooming their talent.
    I would like to express my heartiest gratitude to my foreign colleagues from different countries for being so kind with local employees, and I hope that they will do upmost for the betterment of local employees by sharing their knowledge and skill.
    It's is really an excellent and very well-developed essay.

tareq10 is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Egypt
      • Current Location:
      • Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thod00 View Post
    I could correct the grammar, but you scare me.
    I would like to know where the mistakes I skipped located.

Post Thanks / Like

you, my dear

many thanks for yr corrections

arfeen al yemen