yasmin262 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default would somebody please correct my essay I

Scientists all over the world are still investigating about the origin of the planet Earth. The experiment of Miller and Urey formed a first intent of recreating the creation process of the early Earth. While simulating the events in the surrounding of the early Earth as similar as possible the reached the existence of amino acids as a result of their study. Therefore they put several chemical materials in water, contracting them with constant electricity charge. As a result the water evaporated and because of a following cooling it started to condense again. The reading refers to the experiment as the first example of a convincing model for the evolution process of the planet Earth.
    According to the professor in the lecture the experiment is known all over the world, but there also exist several opinions in contra to the results of the study. The professor agrees with the opponents because of the unreal simulation of the process. In real the charge of electricity would not have been continuously. Other professors assume that the model was used with reduced oxygen and that there were several meteorites in space which include amino acid, which means early Earth was not the only planet containing amino acid. The professor finishes his lecture admitting that the solution how Earth developed was not found yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: would somebody please correct my essay I

Scientists all over the world are still investigating about the origin of the planet Earth.
    I think you mean, the origin of life on Earth, not the formation of the planets in the universe from condensing gases.
    The Miller Urey project is considered to be the classic experiment on the origin of life,

The experiment of Miller and Urey formed a first intent of recreating to recreate

the creation process of the early Earth.
    Again, and later, you refer to 'evolution of the planet Earth' and 'solution how Earth developed' I'll stop here. You need to revise your essay to make this clear to your reader.

While simulating the events in the surrounding of the early Earth as similar as possible the reached the existence of amino acids as a result of their study. Therefore they put several chemical materials in water, contracting them with constant electricity charge. As a result the water evaporated and because of a following cooling it started to condense again. The reading refers to the experiment as the first example of a convincing model for the evolution process of the planet Earth.
    According to the professor in the lecture the experiment is known all over the world, but there also exist several opinions in contra to the results of the study. The professor agrees with the opponents because of the unreal simulation of the process. In real the charge of electricity would not have been continuously. Other professors assume that the model was used with reduced oxygen and that there were several meteorites in space which include amino acid, which means early Earth was not the only planet containing amino acid. The professor finishes his lecture admitting that the solution how Earth developed was not found yet.[/QUOTE]