shateniuke is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default please correct my mistakes :)

Environmental problem
    I live in Lithuania, Marijampole city. Our environmental problems are not serious as in others countries.
    Nevertheless, Lithuania has problems because of the quantity of garbage, car exhaust gas, factories, animals species extinction and the greenhouse effect. In my area most serious environmental problem is trash, air pollutions, climate change, global warming . In the Marijampole city is factory of sugar, which has emitted into the air a lot of harmful substances.
    Immediately we want to reduce the problems, therefore we organize cleanliness campaign, and we collect garbage.
    Now you must think carefully about the ungreen things, maybe them you can recycle or replace. I think that environmental problems need to be addressed by all the residents and the government.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: please correct my mistakes :)

Environmental problem

I am living in Lithuania, Marijampole city. Here the environmental problems are not as serious as in other countries. Nevertheless, Lithuania has some other problems such as the quantity of garbage, car exhausted gas, factories, animal extinction and the greenhouse effects. In my area the most serious environmental problems include trash, air pollutions, climate change, global warming. In Marijampole city that is the pollution from the sugar factory, which has emitted into the air a lot of harmful substances.

Immediately we want to reduce these problems, therefore we usually organize cleanliness campaign to collect garbage.

Now we must carefully think about the non-green things, maybe you can recycle or replace them. I think that these environmental problems need to be addressed by all the residents and the government of our country.