Ramid Guest

Question How to do MLA???????

Hello, everyone, I have to do a project that requires me to cite all resources using MLA...But I am not really sure what MLA is... And how to do it??? Is it similar to Bibliography???

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to do MLA???????

It a format from the Modern Language Association. You can get the guidelines here:
    http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handou...rch/r_mla.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ramid
    Hello, everyone, I have to do a project that requires me to cite all resources using MLA...But I am not really sure what MLA is... And how to do it??? Is it similar to Bibliography???
    In addition, your school, or educational institute provides those guidelines for you. You can pick them up at the school bookstore and/or the school library. Your instructor should have mentioned that to you on the first day of classes.

Ramid Guest

This project is for history, and yes...She kinda explained it~~and gave me a packet... But when I got home, I noticed there's many rules for MLA, and they seens confusing... For example, I dont know how to cite a website...Anyway, most of the students in my history class done MLA in their English class at the beginning of the year... Because they all have honors...And I have Academic for English... That's why my teacher never talk about MLA before...

Anyway...Thanks for you guys help...