Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Sherazi Guest

    Default Alphabetic pronounciation

    hi,
    any one would let me know how to pronounce english alphabets

    waiting for reply

    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    12,970
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Alphabetic pronounciation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherazi
    hi,
    any one would let me know how to pronounce english alphabets

    waiting for reply

    thanks
    Do you mean, the phonetic sounds or the letter sounds? For example,

    B = letter "bee"
    B = phonetic [b]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Re: Alphabetic pronounciation

    Quote Originally Posted by Casiopea
    Do you mean, the phonetic sounds or the letter sounds? For example,

    B = letter "bee"
    B = phonetic [b]
    hey,I want to learn phonetic sounds,can u guide me a bit?Thanks,Iba

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Alphabetic pronounciation

    You can check the Intarnational Phonetics Association website I think it is very useful:
    http://www.omniglot.com/writing/ipa.htm

    I hope this will be helpful,
    Latoof

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: Alphabetic pronounciation

    Quote Originally Posted by Latoof
    You can check the Intarnational Phonetics Association website I think it is very useful:
    http://www.omniglot.com/writing/ipa.htm

    I hope this will be helpful,
    Latoof
    I m highly thankful to u on showing me right path in order to get guidelines.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Alphabetic pronounciation

    You are most welcome.

Similar Threads

  1. pronounciation of salmon, quoting, okay
    By mas94010 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2008, 20:50
  2. The correct pronounciation of LA
    By piggy386 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Oct-2004, 02:00
  3. Pronounciation of a surname
    By ripley in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-Sep-2004, 23:24
  4. The "R" pronounciation
    By Anonymous in forum Pronunciation and Phonetics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-May-2004, 23:38
  5. about english pronounciation
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-Mar-2004, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •