Dulce is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default is it correct this letter?

íHi! I would really apreciate if someone helps me to correct my writting english in this letter:

Dear Linda and colleagues,

I am just writing to reiterate to all of you that I will be in touch with you for any kind of assistance you need. It is great pleasure for me.

I will make the arrangements related to hotel reservations and transportation from the airport to the hotel in Mexico City. I would be grateful if you could send me your travel itineraries as soon as possible (at your earliest convenience).

Also I will make all the arrangements for those who would be involved in the ACE Promotional Activities in Mexico on 16 and possibly 17 April. I would really appreciate if you let me know in advance who are interested in these activities.

Please let me know whatever you need. I look forward heard to you.

Best regards
    Dulce Govea

konungursvia is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: is it correct this letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    íHi! I would really apreciate if someone helps me to correct my writting english in this letter:

I am just writing to reiterate to all of you that I will be in touch with you for any kind of assistance you need. It is great pleasure for me.

I will make the arrangements related to hotel reservations and transportation from the airport to the hotel in Mexico City. I would be grateful if you could send me your travel itineraries as soon as possible (at your earliest convenience).

Also I will make all the arrangements for those who would be involved in the ACE Promotional Activities in Mexico on 16 and possibly 17 April. I would really appreciate if you let me know in advance who are interested in these activities.

Best regards
    Dulce Govea
    Very good, but you should remove "as soon as possible" and just use "at your earliest convenience" without quotes.

Monticello is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: is it correct this letter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post

Best regards
    Dulce Govea
    Hi Dulce,

Your letter reads well. I sense from what I read that you wish to let everyone know the care you will take in making the necessary arrangements for their upcoming trip, as well as attending to any needs that may arise along the way. Thus, I've reworded some of your letter to stress this "personal touch" you appear to want to convey:

Dear Linda and colleagues:

I am just writing to let you know reiterate to all of you what a great pleasure it is for me to be of assistance to all of you in making preparations for the upcoming trip to Mexico City.

I will make am making all the necessary arrangements related to for hotel reservations and transportation from the airport to the hotel in Mexico City. To help me to facilitate these arrangements, I would be grateful if you could send me your travel itineraries as soon as possible.

Also I will also make be making all the arrangements for those of you who would will be involved in the ACE Promotional Activities in Mexico on 16 and possibly 17 April. I would really appreciate if you let me know in advance who are interested in these activities. If you are interested in participating in these activities, then please let me know no later than __________. (Provide a deadline date here.)

Should you have any special considerations in regard to preparations for this trip, please do not hesitate to call me. I can be reached at _____________. (Provide your telephone number and email here.)

Please let me know whatever you need. I look forward heard to you. Should I not hear from you before ___________, (Here provide a deadline date with a few days "cushion" so that you can be sure that you'll be able to make everything happen for everybody.) I will be in touch with you to confirm your details about the trip. I look forward to assisting all of you.

Best regards,

Dulce Govea