• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Lebanon
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default correction please , help needed /appreciated.

admission letter.
    my address is .......

I would like to apply for a place on your english language course starting the begining of June.
    I am phd graduate in Pharmacology (have been studying in Russia). There is a wide range of interesting (english) resources related to my studies. mastering english would certainly benefit my research as well as satistfy a desire to learning a universal language and potentially introduced to another culutre.

I understand that the running fee of the (10 weeks) course is .... . for which i am prepered to pay it upon registering. it would be helpful if you could assist me in finding accomodation with locals( preferebly english family). my aim is to improve my spoken as well as my listning skills.

I am not too sure which english level is more suitble for me, possibly intermediate , potentially upper. most of my english was self study and i don't hold such professional certificate, hope that will not obscure my entry.

Please let me know if you need any further infromation. I am looking forwards to hearing from you.
    yours sincerely
    bla bla .

Ola2705 is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: correction please , help needed /appreciated.

I would like to apply for a place on your English language course starting at the beginning of June.
    I am PhD graduate in Pharmacology (have been studying in Russia). There is a wide range of interesting (English) resources related to my studies. Mastering English would certainly benefit my research as well as satisfy a desire to learning a universal language and potentially introduced to another culture.

I understand that the running fee of the (10 weeks) course is .... . for which I am prepared to pay it upon registering. It would be helpful if you could assist me in finding accommodation with locals( preferably English family). My aim is to improve my spoken as well as my listening skills.

I am not too sure which English level is more* suitable for me, possibly intermediate , potentially upper. Most of my English was self study and I don't hold such professional certificate, hope that will not obscure my entry.

Please let me know if you need any further information. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

1. You make lots of spelling mistakes. I don't know if these are just typos but if you're not sure how to write a word, look it up in a dictionary. Contrary to what people believe, it doesn't hurt.
    2. Please do pay attention to capital letters. You put a capital letter after a full stop (obviously), in names of countries, nationalities, languages and in 'I'.
    3. In letters, you say 'I am looking forward' (without the s at the end).

zarafee is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Lebanon
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: correction please , help needed /appreciated.

Thank you very much i greatly appreciate your help .