Thread: M-Zain.

zain_you2@hotmail.com Guest

Cool M-Zain.

Salaam i am zain i want to ask a queston.that "why wife is necessary in life?". it is a topic i need the answer of this topic.ok bye bye.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: M-Zain.

I'm single, so I can't say.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    Salaam i am zain i want to ask a queston.that "why wife is necessary in life?". it is a topic i need the answer of this topic.ok bye bye.
    Salaam Zain,
    If I were your wife I would like first of all to correct your sentence! If you will allow me. Every I pronun must be in capital.

"Salaam I am zain I want to ask a queston.that "why wife is necessary in life?". it is a topic I need the answer of this topic.ok bye bye."

The second thing is that the first letter at the beginning of every sentence must be written in capital.

"Salaam I am zain I want to ask a queston.That "why wife is necessary in life?". It is a topic I need the answer of this topic.Ok bye bye."

More than that, I think it will be enough to say: "I want to ask a question, why is wife necessary in life?" It is a topic I need the answer for. Ok, bye bye.

In this case, and as I see wife is really the most important person in man's life.

What do you think teachers?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    You may want your homework assignment and then ask for help. I think this is your homework. Once you have posted it I will gladly give you suggestions of changes I would make.