asap8210 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

How to write an email to the Admission Office before they made final decison?

There is a minor chance for me to be accepted by that school, but i make every effort to win the opportunity. Below is a short email im gonna send to the Assistant Director before they make the final decision. Could anybody give me some suggestions?

Hi ...,

I am really interested in MACC and I have been making many efforts to be eligible for this program. I hope you could see my sincerity and resolution and please kindly consider my application.

Again, thanks for you time and all your help in the past. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Last edited by asap8210; 27-Mar-2009 at 14:22.

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to write an email to the Admission Office before they made final decison?

Quote Originally Posted by asap8210 View Post
    There is a minor chance for me to be accepted by that school, but I am making/I would like to make every effort to win the opportunity. Below is a short email I am going to send to the Assistant Director before they make the final decision. Could anybody give me some suggestions?

Hi ...,

I am really interested in MACC and I have been making many effort to be eligible for this program. I hope you can see my sincerity and resolution and please kindly consider my application.

Again, thanks for you time and all your help in the past. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,